Welcome to Widow's Walk
Carts Are Now Available!!
New Cart Policy:
- Only 2-carts per group will be allowed due to demand
- Only 1-person may be riding per cart (unless you live in the same household)
- Walkers will be allowed to place their bags on the passenger side of the cart
- Please keep carts on paths on all par 3's and within 30 yards of greens
America's first "environmental demonstration course," Widow's Walk opened to much fanfare and national acclaim in 1997. Since then it has been designated as an Audubon International, Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
Award Winning Golf
- "#1 Golf Course" on the South Shore
Community Newspaper "Readers' Choice Award" winner the majority of years beginning in 1999
- "Best New Golf Courses in America"
Upon opening in 1998 by Golf Digest
- "Four Stars"
List of top "Courses to Play." 2004 - Golf Digest
- "Best of the South Shore"
South Shore Living Magazine Public Course Category winner multiple times